Entry Conditions and Data Protection Note for the Prize Draw "Ravensburger 12 Days of Giveaways"
A. Entry conditions
By taking part in the prize draw “Ravensburger 12 Days of Giveaways”, the entrant accepts the following entry conditions.
- The prize draw is organized by Ravensburger AG (hereinafter referred to as “Ravensburger”).
- Those eligible to enter are natural persons from the United States of America. Entrants must be adults or be taking part with the agreement of their parents or guardians. Employees of the Ravensburger Group and their family members are excluded from participation. Participation through third parties such as prize draw agencies is not permitted. Ravensburger reserves the right to exclude entrants who breach these conditions of entry, gain an advantage by manipulation and/or make untrue statements as to their identity from taking part. This can also be done with retrospective effect.
- Participating is free. Participating and the chances of winning do not depend on the purchase of a game or other products.
- To participate in the prize draw, the entrant must fill out and submit the participation form of the respective active Giveaway on the website www.ravensburger.us
- The prize draw will begin on Thursday, December 13th, 2018 at 012:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and end on Monday, December 24th, 2018 at, 11:59 pm (ET)
- Every day a product from the Ravensburger product range is presented in the current giveaway dooroption, which will be raffled among all the raffle participants of the day. The exact number and description of the daily winnings are communicated in each giveaway door option.
- The winner will be notified by Ravensburger via e-mail to the address, which was deposited entered in the competition form. The prize will be sent to the winner at the expense of Ravensburger to the specified postal address. A cash payment of the prize is not possible. The winner loses the right to claim the prize, provided the prize can not be delivered to him within 6 months of the winner's notification for reasons beyond his control. In this case, Ravensburger will again draw the prize. The participant or winner is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information he provides.
- Ravensburger is only liable for damage that Ravensburger or vicarious agents of Ravensburger have caused with intent, gross negligence or through breach of a major contractual obligation. This does not apply with regard to claims for product liability and/or injuries to life, limb, and/or health.
- Ravensburger retains the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw for good cause at any time. Such a good cause may be in particular when correct execution of the prize draw is obstructed or prevented. In such a case, all claims by the entrants are excluded.
- This prize draw has no links to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the entrant is not Facebook, but Ravensburger alone. The information provided will be used exclusively by Ravensburger and the companies affiliated to Ravensburger. They will not be passed on to third parties. 12. Questions, comments or complaints regarding this prize draw must be addressed solely to Ravensburger.
- The right to legal recourse is excluded.
B. Data protection notice
- Data processing by RavensburgerWe will choose the winners from among all those who have uploaded their contribution to Facebook under the above-mentioned hashtag by a prize draw. In order for us to find the picture you have uploaded under the above-mentioned hashtag, your Facebook account must be publicly viewable.In the course of finding the winners, we will process your public Facebook user name and your contributed picture plus any information that may be linked to it.We will contact the winners by e-mail to the address which has been deposited entered in the competition form and send the prize to the postal address data specified in the form. This data is solely for sending the prize and beyond that will not be stored or processed distributed.
Once the prize draw is over, your data that we have processed will be deleted, unless there is a statutory duty to store these data.
- Identity of the data controllerThe data controller isRavensburger AGRobert-Bosch-Str. 188214 RavensburgShould you have any questions, comments or criticism about data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you contact us by email, we save the data you give us (your email address, if applicable your name and your phone number) so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context when it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit its processing if statutory data storage regulations apply.